Friday, December 7, 2007

Wetzel's Pretzel's

I don't know why, but these little things make me oh so happy. Maybe it's because they are soft and warm and chewy. Maybe it's because they are bread (my favorite thing to eat). And if you couple them with some cheddar cheese sauce and lemonade, they make THE PERFECT treat. I rarely go to the mall without getting one, and I think I will continue to eat them until the day I die.


4 comments:

Brian & Veronica said...

I love that you have a favorite treat :) the lemonade sounds good to me. Nothing like a glass of fresh squeezed lemonade!

Michelle said...

YUM! I love soft pretzels! Pretzel maker is my most fave, but we dont have one here. Bummer. My 2nd fave is Auntie Annes (or is it Aunt Annies?). They are in the mall. So YUMMY!

Erin said...

Yum! I love those too!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

one for me too please. although i don't get to the mall much anymore. big sigh.