Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The past couple of Days

For Family night, we had some friends over. They brought a really cute hand puppet nativity story that we all got to participate in. Then for activity/snack, we made christmas shaped rice Krispie treats. It was quite messy, but kind of fun.



Then yesterday those same friends came over to play. Ashlyn and Leah had a blast. They played outside on the patio (for a very short time because it was quite chilly), then played with playdough, rough housed on the couch, and watched a cartoon. What a night.


5 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

Ashlyn looks much less shy in these pictures than I remember. Especially 3rd from the bottom! Can I ask what exactly she looks so animated about =)!!?

Marla said...

Looks like they had a ton of fun! And um...where can I learn to make Christmas rice krispy treats?! Your girls are adorable!

Amber said...

She is a lot less shy Brittany. It does still depend on the company though. She has to feel comfortable around you. Maybe you should come visit before she forgets you. HA HA..... Or maybe she already has. OUCH!!! Love ya chica.

Camille said...

I LOVE Ashlyn's face in the picture of all four kids together!!! That girl is funny!!! Looks like you all had fun!!!

Rebecca said...

Ashlyn and Leah are some of our favorite people.