Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Six Roommates, Ten Years, and Twenty One Children

This past weekend was lots of fun. My roommates from "Ricks College" surprised me and brought me up to Utah for a roommate reunion. It was a quick trip and went by all to fast, but it was lots of fun and I'm so glad I got to go and hang out with everyone. We realized it has been about ten years since we have all been together at the same time, and that we now have a combined total of twenty one children (well with one of those being on the way). Thanks so much girls. You all are the best. Next time we'll meet in Vegas without the kids.



4 comments:

Renee said...

How fun! It's always fun to see old friends and their families and what they are up to. What a great girls weekend.

Michelle said...

So fun! I would totally love to get together with my room-mates. What great friends to suprise you like that!

Brittany and Marcin said...

Hey! I didn't know you went out there! Did you see Chelsea or sydney?

Amber said...

Yes, Britt. I got to see both Chels and Syds. Just for a couple of hours, but it was so fun to see them. Wish you were there too.