Thursday, April 10, 2008

For you Kristen...and anyone else who cares

This will be the LAST pregnant picture I post of myself. But since I'm missing the "Palms Annual Easter Picnic" this year (sorry ladies), here's a shot so you don't feel like you missed out on the big ole' belly. I'm at the end of the road...just a little more than three weeks to go. I'll keep you updated if little one decides to (hopefully) come early.

11 comments:

Erin said...

Your little belly is so cute. I wish I would only get that big this pregnancy. :) Can't wait to see your little guy!

Unknown said...

Am... you look soooooo cute and NO where near 9 months prego!!! i can't wait to meet your little man! keep us posted!! mmm

Jamie said...

Where's the baby!? Are you delivery a 2 pounder!? What do you mean last pic posted? You have to post one when you are like 5 days from your due date

Carlie said...

Holy crap! Have you gained any weight at all? You look amazing!! What is your secret? Did you ever tell me what you are naming him? Good luck and I'll keep watch for your new little guy!

Nanette said...

I think you just copied the last picture you took of yourself. No fair! You look way too small! We will miss you at the picnic! :(

mother of 3 said...

You look so good and I wish I would only get the small when I am pregant. Hope to hear good news soon!
Karene

Kristen said...

OHMYGOSH i am so disgusted. i will NEVER look that good when I have 3 weeks to go.

i hope everything goes awesomely for you - wish we could have seen you. boy, it was hot yesterday though. we were mostly miserable, i think..

Brittany and Marcin said...

how do you look so tiny?? let's hope that runs in the family.... (oh and not that I'm pregnant yet or anything; like i'd leave that kind of information just on your blog!!)

Marla said...

If I ever have the opportunity to become pregnant (sorta need to find a husband first), I hope i look as good as you do! Hope all goes well with the labor and delivery!!!!

Sherry said...

I love it! once again! it better not be the last picture! you look amazing!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So I'm seventeen weeks now and I will probably look like that in another three weeks. Yes I am starting to show...yea finally!!! In fact I pretty much looked your size last night....that is because I ate half of a watermelon!!! By the way have you decided on a name yet?? We are thinking about Calli Rae. We'll see if it lasts.