Thursday, April 24, 2008

Here's a picture from this morning. We are home now, and doing well. Just tired. Seems this little guy is starting to confuse his days with his nights. We're gonna have to fix that fast. 

Sorry the picture is fussy. It's just a scan of the "proof" picture.




9 comments:

Beth said...

Did they take that for you in the hospital or something? LOVE the outfit. I think he wants me to come over and hold him again. Hope you get some sleep.

The Fast Family said...

Litle Brandon is so cute. Congrats!!!

Marla said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!!! Hope mother and baby are doing well!!!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations, Amber. We are very happy for you!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh my goodness! He's wonderful! Congratulations. It's wonderful to have a little boy in the family too now I'll bet. His sisters are going to be such good big sisters.

Camille said...

He is so cute Amber!! Congrats again!! He looks so much like Ashlyn to me!! But, with your chin. I love the outfit he is wearing in this picture!! Can't wait to meet him!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Congrats. How cute! I love the name Brandon. Welcome to the majors. Hope all is well. Holler if you need to drop off your girls to my place.

Claire Thompson said...

Congrats, so cute. Hope you settle into a good routine over the next few days and weeks.

embot said...

Oh, Amber. You guys did good. He's awesome. Sophie and Savanna say "HI" and they love his little outfit.

What a cutie. Can't wait for some super baby playdates!