This is actually at a restaurant the night before we went to Seaworld. Little B was the best little traveler. He went along for the ride and was so good everywhere we went. And when he needed a nap....he just took one. Poor little thing. He was so tired. What a trooper!
My brother and sister at Seaworld. We got to feed the stingrays. It was awesome. You hold the fish inbetween your two fingers and let the stingray kind of suck it out of your hand. It was creepy, but cool.
And here's my happy boy waiting for the Shamu Show to start. What a cutie!
The one and only shot with Pop (my Dad).
This little dolphin seriously was posing for the camera. He was so friendly. It was adorable. He kept swimming around in front of us, playing with us, and letting me get some good shots.
9 comments:
I didn't know you went to Florida!! What a fun trip!! And Tyler was there too? It was like a mini family reunion. Are you excited that you get to see me in a month???!!!!
He is the cutest little guy ever, so big! Don't you love having a BOY!You look really great in the glasses, a true Hollywood girl!
Karene
What a fun trip! (well, if you excuse the humidity, that is!)
you've been so busy! sounds like the trip was great! We had the opposite problem on ours - so dry connor kept getting nosebleeds - but i think i'd still take that over humidity any day!
glad you had fun -
I have not talked to you in a while because I didn't know you were going to Florida. Did Paul and the girls go too? Looks like you had a great trip. You and your sister look alike. Little Brandon is so adorable. Such a cute little smile.
Next trip- Iowa, with a week stop in Indiana. I am now your new travel agent. Looks like you had a blast, and your sister's arcade is awesome. I think if we had something like that I would never see my husband.
How fun! I was wondering where you had been. It's like we never see each other anymore.
Sounds like you had a blast! I can't wait to see you. Only a few more weeks!!!
I like that they have an awning over the stadium at the shamu show there. Seems so simple but without one in San Diego...I noticed. Glad he travelled so good. That age seems easier than once they start moving I think:) Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment