Saturday, September 6, 2008

Test your color IQ

Paul sent this to me. It's been going around Dreamworks. All the artists want to try and beat each other out I guess.

The lower the score the better. Good thing Paul's job has nothing to do with color. Paul got a 52. I got a 0. That's right....I'll be the one picking out colors for our walls someday. Ha ha.....

http://www.xrite.com/custom_page.aspx?PageID=77

12 comments:

Nanette said...

That made my eyes crazy!
I got 15.
You can come pick out our colors too apparently!
Way to go 0!!

Renee said...

I got a 14. I had to rub my eyes a few times. That was fun!

Chelsea said...

That was a fun test but my eyes are really tired now. I got a 4.

Laura said...

ok i finished.. but now i have a headache!! haha. that was fun though. i got a 4! woo hoo!

DyeFam said...

That is so funny that you beat Paul~! We are going to have to try it out! Your trip pictures are cute too

Anonymous said...

okay...i haven't even done this test yet but i just wanted to tell you that i am laughing so much at the whole score thing and picking wall colors.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Oh YEA!! I would LOVE to have the swing, but make sure you really want to leave it. I can't wait to see you and the kids! It will be so fun! Love you

Kati W. said...

I got a 35. It hurt my eyes to do it though. Very interesting.

Kerri said...

Arthur got an 11 and I got a 10, so I think it is a draw in our family. That gave me a headache, but it was interesting and fun!

Kristen said...

i got a 40-something.. hee. took my eyes a while to recover afterward too!

Shay said...

a 12!!! fun test!

Erin said...

Well, I guess I have to brag. I got a 0 the first time. It says...You have perfect color vision!
FM Hue Test Results. I was surprised, but It wasn't too hard for me. :) Fun test.