Ashlyn got her first award in school last week. We are SO proud of her. Only 3 kids in the class were recognized and Ashlyn was one of them. I know I'm bragging, but I'm her mom. I'm allowed to. Truth is, they probably have these types of award assemblies all the time. But we're not going to think about that. ANYWAY!!! Here are some pictures. I tried to upload the little video clip of it, but I can't ever get it to work. Don't know why????
Oh, she got the "Citizenship" Award. So cute!

10 comments:
Ashlyn is the cutest kid ever!!!! I love seeing her pictures and this is just too cute. Of course she would get the citizen award. She's probably the best little citizen in kindergarten!!! Fun times in kindergarten. I loved those days!
Love,
Aunt Brenda
That is adorable!!! You are allowed to brag and I'm glad you do so I can brag and be proud too!!! PS why is spiderman there???
It was Halloween and the kids were allowed to dress up but they were suppose to have regular clothes on underneath. Spiderman must have forgotten his alter ego outfit.
Oh, love the new blog! so cute. As are your kiddos, of course.
I stole the GNO pic for my blog. That was a fun night. I think i'm going to beth's on Monday so i'll get to see you before the 21st! hooray.
They have the awards assembly monthly, but each teacher can only pick a few kids each time to be honored. So ideally every kid will be honored twice a year or so . . . She looks poised, and it's nice to see Spidey get an award for effort.
I love the Spiderman kid. So funny. Ashlyn is the best... of course she got an award! First of many I'm sure.
Ashlyn is such a doll I'm not surprised she's already grabbed an award this year! You have great kiddos:)
Good for Ashlyn. Of course, you got to love the spiderman costume. :-)
What a cutie pie! I'm sure this is the first award of MANY to come to your awesome kiddos! =)
She looks like my niece Emma, who has a bike like mine, but in blue (mine is pink!).
Amber, it's been several years! Katie Isom told me to look at your blog. It's so cool to see your little family!!
~ Bethani
Post a Comment