93 degrees outside one week before Thanksgiving. How am I suppose to enjoy my Christmas music if it's so stinkin' hot outside? I want some FALL weather.
oh man! it was FREEZING as i walked to school today at 7:30 am. i'd take what you've got any day!!! although i do love fall and the fall leaves, now that they are pretty much gone, i want the warm weather again!
Hey I'll trade you any day! I love hot weather- although it is kind of hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it's hot... however, I would sacrifice. We have been having snow flurries here today. Wanna trade? Please???
7 comments:
oh man! it was FREEZING as i walked to school today at 7:30 am. i'd take what you've got any day!!! although i do love fall and the fall leaves, now that they are pretty much gone, i want the warm weather again!
You silly girl, move on back to Utah and you'll have plenty of it.
I'll trade you spots! =)
Karene
Pretty hot out there in CA.
I like the comment to move to Utah. That would be awesome.
I am with ya girl!!! Way too hot here!!
It has been pretty hot.
Hey I'll trade you any day! I love hot weather- although it is kind of hard to get in the Christmas spirit when it's hot... however, I would sacrifice. We have been having snow flurries here today. Wanna trade? Please???
Post a Comment