Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Conversation with Leah

Upon coming out of the "naughty spot" (time out).

M: Leah, why were you in the naughty spot?

L: Um...because I throwed a fit and kicked the washer door thing (dishwasher).

M: Do you think you could listen to me next time and not kick the dishwasher when I ask you not to?

L: Um...no.

M: Why not?

L: Um...cuz I don't want to.

(Well, there you have it! My life with Leah. Good thing she's cute.)

5 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey at least she isn't giving you empty promises!

Michelle said...

HAHA! Sorry I laugh, but at least she tell's you the truth! LOL! :)

Laura said...

hahaha. oh I can't wait for those years. (that was sarcasm) =)

Marla said...

That's awesome...I'm not a mother...but, um...at least you know your child has a mind of her own!!!

Brian & Veronica said...

um, this could possibly be my most favorite post! hilarious.