Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gotta Hand it to Kohl's

I got Brandon 4 pairs of pants and 8 shirts at Kohl's Department store yesterday for just under $40.00. He's set for the winter now. Yahoo! (And I have to admit I had fun buying boy clothes...even though the selection is WAY smaller than for girls. I never paid attention to that fact before I had a boy.)

2 comments:

Adam Tait said...

Totally! I went to Kohl's the day after Christmas last year with my mom and got Tyler a bunch of 3T clothes for $2, $3 - even a hoodie jacket that has lasted forever. I think that will be an after Christmas tradition for me.
-Beth

casey.chelsea.cali said...

I'm amazed!!! Too bad you can't get that kind of a deal everyday. I'm also amazed you were brave enough to go out shopping on that insanely crazy day. Love you!