Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm a big boy now!

Not only can I sit up (ok, I still fall over sometimes), but I cut my first tooth last night. Hooray!

8 comments:

Sherry said...

what a cutie he is becoming!

Unknown said...

seriously... he is the happiest little boy ever!! i just want to HUG him!! love you... MMM

Michelle said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I think I am going to just have to squeeze him tomorrow. The lil' misters!

Brian & Veronica said...

it all just happens way too fast! I remember being so excited with lance and spencer. marking the days they did something new, learned something new, etc. Now I find myself mourning at each of the stages of my children (especially Ivy--slow down!), b/c I feel I just can't get in enough time with them. I haven't done all or developed all that I've wanted to with them. Man, why can't we just have a few more years! :) Congrats though Brandon, we're cheering you on!

Beth said...

I LOVE the basketball hoop. He will be playing with Tyler before we know it.

Brittany and Marcin said...

oh my gosh!! I miss his smiley little face!!

embot said...

ah! how cute. Penny second one just came in. they are so big.

Laura said...

awww what a cutie pie. COngrats Brandon on sitting up and soon being able to CHEW! =)