Friday, January 23, 2009

I guess it's true what they say....

that boys are harder on their clothes than girls. Because the girls NEVER wore holes through the feet of their jammies. Maybe it was all the scooting B did before he learned to really crawl. He used that foot to push off with. Anyway, it's our first clothing casualty so I had to document it. Maybe we should hold a funeral. Okay, maybe not. 

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that with 3 children, that is your first clothing casualty. I guess having 2 boys first, I just assumed that all kids wore out their clothes. My boys wore holes in the knees of every pair of pants they wore last year.

Renee said...

Hey girlie! Finally got my internet up so now I can catch up with what is going on with everyone. So so happy for you that you guys have bought a house. That is awesome! Little B is so cute and getting so big. Sounds like things are going great. Talk to you soon. I'm going to be calling you.

Laura said...

haha, yeah. Ashton wore holes in a handful of his footsie pajamas too. I still gave them to Darrin for Sean though. haha. I figured they could decide whether or not to use them. =)

Beach Mommy said...

Both of my boys did it to their pjs so I figured it happened to all kids... That's impressive that this is the first clothing casualty!

Nanette said...

Wow! That hole is impressive!
Miss you!

charlotte and clarke said...

Hey I love reading your blog, it cracks me up. Brandon is getting big. Just wait until B is independent at the park you will have major clothing casualties.

Briana said...

Hey, I found your blog among the CC friends... your new home looks beautiful! I hope you enjoy making the inside yours. I've never seen holes in footsie jammers, I only remember Fran telling me that she cut all the footsie parts off. Maybe I have too many for them to get worn out?? Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

wow. your first time having this happen. you just haven't experienced the whole motherhood thing then. not at all. my boys were bad from day one and it only gets worse. you gotta get those pants from sears that are supposed to hold up through anything and if not then you go and trade them in for another pair. It's a great little deal.

casey.chelsea.cali said...

So I've been dying to call you because guess what?!?! We are probably going to LA this summer!!!!! It's not official yet. We find out on Thurs., but Casey is pretty set on going there. If not there then Dallas. I will call you later and tell you about it. Or better yet, we should I chat. You have to see Cali. She is practically a toddler!!