Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's all about the hat

...that made this trip super cool!

School's out, so we have to be creative. Otherwise my kids start watching far too much TV. So when my friend asked us if we wanted to go with her and another friend from our "old old" ward, on a tour of the Krispy Kreme doughnut shop down in Burbank, we were there! It was a short tour and we didn't even get to go behind the counter, but the kids got a darn cool hat, free doughnuts and a glass of milk. So the trip was a hit. Now we are watching Polar Express (it's on TV. I don't actually own this one. I know....shocker...I am kind of a Christmas movie junkie.....I buy every one I can find.) Christmas is almost here and then the Christmas movies will go back into hiding. Until next year. When we will rediscover them all over again.









(The pictures are out of order, once again. But I'm not fixing it.)

4 comments:

RachelAA said...

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS - YUM!

Ms. Bananie said...

Woo Hoo! I found your blog! Apparently just in time to make myself drool all over my keyboard!
BTW, super awesome story about how you bought your home. Makes me feel all mushy & happy. Yay! (Although, too bad it wasn't in my ward boundaries.) Merry Christmas!

Marla said...

How fun! I miss Krispy Kreme! I hope you had a great Christmas!!!!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Fun little adventure y'all had!! Hope Christmas was wonderful for you guys. I know it was!! Love you!