Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A little bit of a lot

These pictures are completely out of order and go back as far as a month and a half ago, but oh well.

I went out with some friends back in early November to celebrate Kristina's birthday. Yummy food, good conversation and no kids. It was a fun night.


This is Kristina with Jenn. She's my cardiobarre teacher. She's awesome. Too bad I missed class tonight. Drats! Isn't she cute though? I think Kristina told me she use to be a Laker's girl! Is that what they're called? Dancers for The Lakers. I don't know. Anyhow, she's good! She teaches class 6 times a week and has a 4 month old. INSANE!


Me and my bud Kristina (who hasn't called me back for over a week now). Yes, I'm calling you out on it girl. And I'm going to have to direct you to my blog, so you know I'm calling you out on it. Since I know you don't ever look at it.


Leah fell asleep like this after church whilst watching a Christmas cartoon (Yes we watch those on Sunday. In fact, we watch them everyday starting November 1st. Ask Rebecca.) She slept like this for a good hour. I bet her wrist hurt when she woke up.


Paul's Birthday. He wanted pie instead of a cake. It was a low key day. I got him a chair to match our couch set. He loved it. Me and the girls made him breakfast in bed. He had to work and we had tacos for dinner. Love you honey!!! (But don't worry, we did go out that weekend just me and him for dinner and some Christmas shopping. I love any excuse to have date night.)


We took the girls to a free screening of Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure. It was a really cute movie. I liked it better than the first Tinkerbell movie. And yes I know Leah isn't looking and Ashlyn isn't smiling. It's the best I could get. Isn't Ashlyn's hair beautiful in this picture though? I love it.


Me, Becky, and Brooke threw a baby shower for our friend Jenna. It ended up being only like 4 days before she had her cute little boy, but still. Glad she didn't go any earlier. We had a crepe bar (thanks to Becky), and me and Brooke made eggs, bacon and sausage. Oh wait, Brooke did those. Okay, I did help with something. It was quite the breakfast bash.




My Encino friends (minus Beth....and Renee) took me and Jackie out to lunch in November to celebrate our December birthdays. Christmas always gets so busy that we don't get to go out. I think this was a great way to go. Brooke bought me and Jackie lunch at Olive Garden and Emily got me the YUMMIEST cupcakes ever. Mmmmm....I'm still thinking about that mint chocolate chip one. And the Red velvet. Okay, I'm glad we have a Cupcake shop in our little town now. I'm gonna have to go again soon.


This is the line at Toys R Us on Black Friday. Technically when this picture was taken it was still Thanksgiving day. The store opened at midnight and Becky talked me and Brooke into going with her. It was cold and I was tired, but it was lots of fun. The line was INSANE! Seriously this picture does NOT do it justice. (Did I already blog about this? It's sounding very familiar to me.)


On Saturday (day after Black Friday) we took the girls to Mountasia to go on the bumper boats and go carts. We had to take turns so one of us could stay with Snugs, but really it helped stretch out the time. The girls thought we were there a REALLY long time. But really they both only rode each ride once. We went for sandwiches afterward at Submarina and got three kids meals for $1.00 each. Score one for us!



I guess that's all for now. Feels good to do a little catch up.

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

YOU ARE BUSY and absolutely adorable. Love all the pictures and commentary. I also wish I was that gorgeous when I slept!!

Camille said...

Okay, that picture of us out for Kristina's b.day I look like I just popped up out of no where in the back!!!

How in the world did Leah sleep like that?!?! Funny!!! Love her hair-did in that picture!!! Super cute!!

And you crack me up about thinking you blogged about your midnight shopping project!!! If you did....I don't remember!!! LOL!!!!

Oh yeah, and did you get wet on that bumper-boat thingy at Mountasia? (sp?)....the kids want to go on it, but I am always worried that we are going to get soaked.

P.S. Like my book I wrote you?!
(geesh...I talk to much!)

tphillips said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of Leah sleeping!!! She is gorgeous (just like her mommy). I can't believe she slept like that...