Sunday, December 6, 2009

Too much

There is too much to blog about right now. But I am tired, so I will just start with one. The girls got BUNK BEDS!!! Hooray. Yes, I am embarrassed to say that Ashlyn has been in a toddler bed since she was 2 years old. I know....I know....that's bad. But hey, she's small. And technically, she still fits. But we found a good deal and we took it. Here they are in all their glory. The girls, of course, got to pick out their new bedding. "Hello Kitty" for Ashlyn and "Princess and the Frog" for Leah. And the best part about it all is there is actually MORE space in their room than with the two toddler beds. Go figure. And I told them if they get scared at night (which they do....a lot), that they can now climb in bed with each other, instead of coming into our bed. (That's the real reason we finally got the bunkbeds. It's all about me and my sleep! ha....I'm so bad.)

Thanks to a wonderful hubby who spent all morning putting the darn thing together, and with "help" from his girls who were eager to lend a hand. We all know how "helpful" they really were to him. It's a good thing Paul is such a good sport about things like that.


7 comments:

tphillips said...

YAY for bunkbeds!!!!!! I love ours...they are such great space savers!!!!!

Beth said...

So cool. I can't wait til my kids can get bunk beds.

Jenn said...

FUN!!

Becky said...

Those are some good looking beds!

RachelAA said...

So cute! We have been feeling bad that Jackson is still in his toddler bed - so now I feel better thanks! These are way way cool!

Michelle said...

My boys love their bunk beds! And I love the space it saves!

Dana said...

That's the perfect bed for Ashlyn and Leah. What fun and Paul is a great hubby and daddy. love, mom