I was helping Ashlyn with her homework tonight. She had to put 10 words in ABC order. That has nothing to do with this story really except for one of her words was "good". Ashlyn has had a really hard time getting her d's and b's straight. She always switches them up. I think it's a common mistake for a 6 year old as I've seen her classmates do the same thing. But still, I must admit I have begun to lose my patience with it. So tonight when she wrote "goob" instead of "good", I sighed and said, "your D is backwards AGAIN". She looks at me and says, "Mom, you don't have to get so frustrated with me. I'm just learning".
OUCH!!! Okay, Okay, I'm sorry Ashlyn. But let's try and remember next time okay.
Sheesh! Nothing like being called out by your SIX year old.
3 comments:
Out of the mouths of babes. They humble us, don't they?
hehehehehehe love it
hahaha! ouch is right!
Post a Comment