Thursday, January 28, 2010

More attempts at a nice Sunday picture

Do you guys ever try this? Before church that is. Your kids always look so nice and neat and put together. Hair still intact, shoes on, faces clean. I often try to get some pictures. This is what it usually ends up looking like though.

But seriously! Tell me how cute my kids look. Ooooohhh...I JUST LOVE THEM! I know... I am biased.








7 comments:

casey.chelsea.cali said...

You got some great ones! And good thing, because they did look dang cute. Your definitely not biased...you're just telling the truth!

tphillips said...

yes your kids are gorgeous! They are all little sweet hearts too!

Beth said...

They are so cute! I love them.

I try photo shoots with my kids and I have to say the best ones are when I just take them outside and do it. Candids are better and the lighting is better. I even manage a smile or two b/c I think they are happier that I've taken them out to play instead of bugging them to smile inside.

Jamie said...

They all look so different from eachother-it's amazing what pops out, huh!? And they are all so stinkin cute!

RachelAA said...

YES YES YES and YES, I always try but they are never as cute as they are in person. Gorgeous kids and cute outfits!

Jessica said...

Um, yep...every.single.time. Don't the kids know they look cute and adorable and that all three looking at Mommy at the same time makes for the moment to go faster :)

Michelle said...

ADORABLE!
Brandon is such a little ham! Love that face! And the girls look so pretty in their matching red dresses and shoes!
I totally do the same thing with pix bedore church. Might as well take advantge of the fact we all look nice at the same time!