Which ended up being New Years Eve I think. But who cares. I had one more Birthday celebration in me yet. I really was SO stinking spoiled this year. But anyway, I got to get together with one of my favorite friends Beth. We've had two babies together....literally. I met her when she was just barely pregnant with Tyler and I was just barely pregnant with Leah. They ended up being born 3 days apart. Then when I got pregnant with Brandon, she was pregnant with Audrey. They ended up less than 3 weeks apart, which actually felt like a really long time. Anyway, I went down and picked her up and we headed out to a cute little lunch place(known for their pregnancy inducing salad) for soup and salad. We didn't have the pregnancy salad, but I have. And it was good. But it didn't put me into labor.
Then we were debating about whether or not to go shopping. But then we found out that NEW MOON was STILL playing at Universal Citywalk, which is like less than 10 minutes from her house. So we jumped on it. She'd already seen it and I was gonna be in big trouble for going without my other friends, but I knew this was really my last chance to see it in the theater before it left for good. It was such a fun day. We chatted and laughed and really just had a good time. I'm all for big groups and getting together with lots of friends, but honestly, sometimes it's nice to just be one on one. So thanks for the fun day Beth and thanks for humoring me and seeing the movie again.
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I got.
(That's because Rachel wasn't with me and she's the master picture taker.)
6 comments:
Awwe...my cute friends. So glad you had a fun day.
You are soiled...but you deserve it:) I can't believe you haven't told me that your coming in just a few short weeks!!! What were you thinking! I can't WAIT to see you guys. I know it's a really short trip and y'all will be really busy with the wedding, but we are definitely going to be seeing y'all. Love you!
hahaha...soiled. You know what I meant;)
YAY for friends and birthdays!!! Hurrah! We need another girls night soon.
I say quality overrides quantity on this one - way cute!!!!!
yay for one on oners haha...love the pic of you two...adorable!
Post a Comment