Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's a.....




BOY!

Had my 20 week ultrasound today. I always get so nervous, yet excited at the same time. Totally hoping everything is okay with the baby, but totally excited and hopeful to find out the gender. Well, today was a good day. Everything looks good with the baby so far (keeping fingers crossed), and we found out it's a little boy! We are SO excited and SO grateful to have this little baby boy come join our family in a few short months. I can't even believe it! Time is flying by SO fast with this pregnancy.


My Scanner is not working right now, so I took a picture of the two ultrasound pictures I got, so I could post them on my blog. Hope you can see them okay.





3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Awww so fun - seriously, times like these are the best parts of pregnancy! Congrats!!!

Nanette said...

Congratulations!
I'm so glad you're keeping the genders equal in your home ;)

Michelle said...

So exciting! What fun to have 2 of each!