After my "wonderful" ending at Disney the week before, I decided I had to go just ONE more time before my passes were blocked for the summer. But this time I got smart and called in a sitter for Brandon. Tina came with me and she left Elijah, so we split the cost of babysitting and neither one of us felt the pinch. It ended up being SO worth it, especially with me being 5 months pregnant and not feeling like I'm running on full steam these days. It's amazing how such a tiny growing thing can slow you down so much.
Anyway, we got there early, so the weather was still pretty cool. We even contemplated needing sweaters. Ha... Funny huh. Within in a hour, we were laughing at how ridiculous that then sounded, as it heated up quickly.
We again headed over to California Adventure and went on Monsters, Inc. Then we headed back to Bugs Land and went on every ride there. We bypassed the water play and tried for Toy Story, but the wait was TOO long and we didn't want to waste time. So we got on the Under Sea Carousel and then of course headed over to Disney to get on "It's a Small World". We squeezed in one more ride after that and then had to call it a day to get back to our little ones.
I have to admit, it was MUCH easier with out my little man. But boy what a sweet hug he gave me when I got home. It was weird having the girls without Brandon for so much of the day. Nice, but weird.
Well Disney, I will see you in the Fall for hopefully one more trip or two before baby brother gets here in November. Thanks for the fun times. Here's hoping my kids remember them.
4 comments:
You are seriously one amazing mommy - five months prego cruising Disneyland. Way to go. And yes, pray they remember... how could they not I am sure they are incredible experiences. Way to go prego, you rock.
So much fun!!!!! Im glad yall had a great time.
Oh, I love it! I miss our passes so much!!!! I miss you going too...it's like missing a good friend. You good mama! Glad you could have so much fun!
Okay, so I just found out you're having a boy and I didn't even know you were pregnant! Seems like we haven't talked in awhile:) Hope you're feeling well... I too am amazed how much energy they suck right out of ya... sweet little leaches;)
Post a Comment