Last week I went with Becky to Disneyland for the day. We had a slight mix up with our passes at first, but LUCKILY got it all worked out and didn't have to go home after over an hour drive down there. First up, CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE. Becky told me I was missing out never having ventured over there. She was right. It was a fun place to be. We went directly to Toy Story Mania and then proceeded to wait about 1 hour and 20 minutes to get on it. So YES, it was a busy day. But since it was the first ride of the day, the kids tolerated the wait quite well and we all enjoyed the ride.
Then we headed over to Bugs Land where we instantly were shrunk down to the size of a bug. We went on a few fun little rides there and then changed the kids into swimsuits for some water play. Ashlyn had a blast. Her favorite part probably.....the cotton candy of course.
Brandon was a tired boy that day. Didn't want to play in the water. Instead he crashed in his stroller mid cheese stick. He didn't sleep that long (maybe 30 minutes), but it was enough to help him through most of the rest of the day. I say MOST because by the time we got over to Disney to go on "It's a Small World" he was DONE. I then made the mistake of pushing his limit and going on ONE LAST RIDE. Well, that was a big mistake. By the time we got to the car, my feet were killing me, he was a wreck and Becky and I were BEAT! Funny how a good day can all the sudden feel ruined when it ends badly. But overall, it was still a great day and I was glad we went.

1 comment:
Haha mid cheese - funny. Don't you hate it when they wake up after the deep REM sleep. Bummer. But seriously, a water part? I have always want to try out Californa Adventure - glad you were able to enjoy before baby comes :)
Post a Comment