SO, it's morning time and the kids actually all lasted through the night in the tent. Brandon took a while to fall asleep. The girls slept good but at one point they ALL came inside to get more blankets and warmer jammies (and take a potty break). Paul got about NO sleep. Maybe a little. I guess Brandon is quite the squiggler at night time and kept rolling all over Paul. Anyone have a pack and play we could possibly borrow for the night? But the kids had fun and slept until a whopping 6:30 am, when they all came inside to watch a cartoon and wait for their pancakes.
But at least we learned something. BRING LOTS OF BLANKETS. Because if it's cold here, it's gonna be colder at the campsite. I think the elevation there is 7,000 ft. Now I just wish there was a bathroom in our tent. I already have to get up at least once a night to go. And if the girls do also, whew....that's gonna be a lot of visits. And there is NO way I want to pitch our tent close to the port-a-potties. YUCK!
4 comments:
haha okay i'm dying! Dying of laughter and dying because I now don't want to go camping! I have a pack n play if you want to use it! Let me know.
Hope Paul gets a nap! :)
UGH! Yeah I didn't think of that...how are you going to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night??!!?? Just knock on my tent I'll come with you..haha
Glad the "campout" went well last night! Woohoo!!
just got an email from Paul! looks like you won't have to worry after all! Yippeee
Oh, this is so funny! Andy and I were thinking we would do this because the kids were so excited to do the camping thing that when it was cancelled they were incredibly disappointed. So, perhaps we'll do the backyard thing instead and have the easy camping. That's my kind of camping anyway.
Post a Comment