First one comes from Brandon. He has a "slight" obsession with Batman these days. Like can't go anywhere without his action figures (that technically are his cousins, not his) obsession. It's rather cute actually. Unless I'm trying to get him to bed and we can't FIND one of those silly action figures. Anyway, back to my story. So he comes into my bathroom the other day while I was getting ready and he has a pair of the girls black and purple socks on. I said to him, "Brandon, what are you doing?" He simple points at his feet and says, "BATMAN". I take a closer look and sure enough, he has found a pair of Halloween socks with BATS all over them. It was hilarious!
Ok, second story. This one comes from Ashlyn. A few nights ago, Paul was putting the girls to bed. Ashlyn tells him quite frankly, "Daddy, you need to teach me to speak Spanish like you do". Paul says, "Ok, but why"? Ashlyn says, "Because all my friends at school speak spanish AND english. And they keep talking to me in spanish and I keep telling them, I DON'T speak spanish. I only know english. So that's why I need to learn spanish. Okay Daddy!"
I was dying laughing. Kids sure are good for comic relief from time to time.
3 comments:
I LOVE stories like these!!! Kids say the best things!!!
Okay, this is Camille...I had no idea that Kevin has an account, and I am on his computer. Weird.
I love the idea of Ashlyn learning Spanish. How's it going? Brandon is a kick...
Post a Comment