When I had Paul take this picture, I was really just wanting to document hitting my 39th week. Little did I know at the time, that it was going to be my last day pregnant.
Isn't that too funny! And look, you could pull off being 7 or 8 months pregnant (even though I have no doubt it didn't feel that way!). We're so very happy for you and seriously, I just can't believe how fast it all happened! Let me know when your meals stop!
that is sort of sick how small you were. have you seen pics of me at the end. You are so lucky to be so tall and lean. Congrats on the new little guy. how perfect for you all 2 girls 2 boys so fun and built in best friends for life...I hope we can get together soon. next time we are up with the mccoys I will make sure you guys are invited I want to see sweet #4 :D
5 comments:
Isn't that too funny! And look, you could pull off being 7 or 8 months pregnant (even though I have no doubt it didn't feel that way!). We're so very happy for you and seriously, I just can't believe how fast it all happened! Let me know when your meals stop!
You have always looked so tiny. Lucky girl with the long torso. You always look great! Love you!
PS - Post some pics of Carter. One wasn't enough....when you have time that is.
that is sort of sick how small you were. have you seen pics of me at the end. You are so lucky to be so tall and lean. Congrats on the new little guy. how perfect for you all 2 girls 2 boys so fun and built in best friends for life...I hope we can get together soon. next time we are up with the mccoys I will make sure you guys are invited I want to see sweet #4 :D
MAN you LOOK good! Seriously...I wish I could be that small the day I go into labor...um yeah not happenin!!!
You are a hot little mama!!! That's great you happened to get this photo just the day you went into labor. Awesome!
Post a Comment