Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Baby Nieces (they're here!)

They're here! And they're SO beautiful! I love being an Aunt. 

I was lucky enough to get to go down to the hospital this morning to say hi to Ty and Heather (who are already sleep deprived...poor things) and to get to see my new nieces. Aren't they adorable? 


On the left is Khloe and on the right is Kylan. I think Khloe looks like Heather and Kylan favors Tyler. But who knows, that could change. Either way, they're perfect. I'm so proud of Heather. She had a tough go being pregnant with twins. But she's one tough girl and is a wonderful momma. These little girls are lucky to be born into such a great family. I'm excited to get to live so close to them and watch them grow. 



Heather's mom is here to help Heather and Tyler and was nice enough to hold Carter for me so that I could hold the twins. 



Here's little Kylan born at 6 pounds and 14 ounces and measuring 19 inches long (I didn't get a shot of Khloe by herself, but she weighed 5 pounds and 7 ounces and measured 18 inches long.)

6 comments:

Beth said...

YAY!!! They are so cute. Adorable. Great job to Heather and Tyler. :)

RachelAA said...

They are so cute and those are good sizes! Congrats to you all - how fun!

brookeisacrazylady said...

they are soo dang cute. how fun you got to hold two babies at once! haven't done that yet!

Renee said...

Two babies! Simply amazing! Congrats!

Dana said...

I can't stop being jealous. I am so looking forward to my turn to come visit.

Brittany and Marcin said...

Way to go, Heather!!! Those are some cute little girls!