Friday, July 15, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

We had a fun morning down at the Arclight in Sherman Oaks watching "Winnie the Pooh". It was classic Winnie the Pooh, which I love. The story was simple and really not anything new, but it was cute and the kids really liked it. I don't know if it'll make a ton of money, but I sure appreciate good clean movies that just make you happy. 

Here's the gang. Minus Owen and his friend Baylyn who where off getting more snacks.


Playing in the fountain for a minute after the movie.



Are these some cute kids or what!


And look, I got myself a stroller pusher. Sweet!


And here's a funny story to end with. As we are leaving for the movie this morning, Leah gets in the car and says, "Yay, we're going to see Winnie the Pooh. Mom, his name is Winnie the POOH because he eats a lot of honey and that makes him "Pooh" a lot!" Hilarious!!!

No comments: