Disclaimer: Blurry photos taken quickly with my IPhone.
I've never had a real big climber before. We've always had gates on the stairs of course, since those are just really tempting, but other than that, I've never had a kid try and climb on a dresser, on the table, counter, whatever. I swear I hear stories from friends who say their child could climb to the top of the fridge before they were one. Not me. I luckily missed that boat. Or did I?
Seriously, this kid wants to climb on EVERYTHING! He goes up the stairs with ease (we have a gate at the top but I'm struggling to find one for the wide opening at the bottom), he climbs into the girls little chair in their room, he climbs into Brandon's bed. If he can get his little leg up, he is climbing on it.
So today while I was sitting in Brandon's room while the boys were playing, I watched Carter climb onto Brandon's bed. Okay, that's normal. Then the little guy thought, heck why not keep going. I let him just to see if he could really get up on that little plastic bin. Sure enough he did.
And this is me grabbing him before he fell off the darn thing.
And of course Brandon didn't want to be left out, so he had me take a picture of him on the plastic bin too. Just to prove he was a good climber also! (yes he has clothes on. As soon as he got home from preschool, his entire wardrobe came off and his swim shorts went on.)
I think I'm in trouble!
1 comment:
Wow, boy through and through huh!! Crazy. At least the clothes stayed on during preschool :)
Post a Comment