I had to leave so quickly the last time I was at Lombardi Ranch, that I didn't get a chance to buy the pumpkins I needed to get for Leah's Halloween party at school on Monday. So we had to take a trip back up there. Since we were there (again), I figured we might as well enjoy it a bit.
So we went on the train ride through the corn maze. Brandon loved it.
Carter not so much. He was kind of freaked out, but was fine once I snuggled him back into me. Well, sort of. I think he was mostly just happy to get off. It was a bit too bumpy of a ride for him I guess.
This is in honor of Paul's roots. His Iowa corn roots that is. Have him tell you the story of the summer he spent being a corn detassler (did I spell that right?)
Have you read the story of the "Bumpy Little Pumpkin"? It's a sweet little story of finding the good in all things no matter what other people think.
And since I got a shot of the girls at this height board, I had to get Brandon too. Lucky for me he was in a picture taking mood.
1 comment:
I love Carter's worried face on the train!
Post a Comment