Monday, December 5, 2011

Seriously??!!

Look who decided he was big enough to CLIMB up on the table. Never have I had a child climb on the table....or anywhere dangerous like that. And he was fast. I had my back to him while looking something up on the computer. My heart about dropped when I turned around. 


2 comments:

Renee said...

My blog doesn't let me know you update your blog. That's weird. You've never had a kid climb on something?! That's all my kids did and Tyson all the time. Your lucky they don't constantly open the doors and run down the street. That's my challenge over here.

Brittany and Marcin said...

This is the only one on the table so far??? I say that's pretty darn lucky! Noble was on the counter jumping before I knew he could climb on the chair. Love your kiddos and tell Paul happy birthday from us!! I miss him too!!! Love you guys!