Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Cabin

Wednesday was the BIG day were all going to get together with my Aunt and Uncle and their kids. My Uncle's parents bought a huge 6,000 sq ft. cabin up in Heber (Timberlakes actually) and had rented snow mobiles for the day. We got up early to head up there and spend as much time as possible. After getting ready though I realized Paul was in NO way possible feeling well enough to come. So I got the kids all ready and headed out without him. It was sad to not be together, but I think he was glad for the day to rest and try and get better, and I didn't want to miss my chance to see my family. The house was amazing. It had two full kitchens, two big lofts (one they had put a bouncer in), 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and multiple living room areas. It was so fun to hang out and chat with my cousins and their kids. My kids had a blast riding down the driveway on tubes and I even got to go on a quick snowmobile ride around the back roads up there. 












Beautiful Cabin!


Leah and Kylan


Ava (Chelsea's little girl) and Khloe



Brenda, My mom, Me and Carter taking a ride on the razor.


Hanging out with some of the family.



Brenda, Khloe and Chelsea



1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

OK seriously that cabin is SO beautiful! I'm jealous! And your hair looks SO long! I love it!