A bunch of my friends got passes to Magic Mountain this year, so I jumped on the band wagon and got them too. You can't beat $62.00 a person for the whole year for entrance to Magic Mountain AND Hurricane Harbor (per person that is). I'm hoping we get to use them to their full extent. And having the park just 15 minutes from us is pretty awesome too!
So, last Saturday we found ourselves with a completely FREE day! Seriously, I was shocked. Like when does that even happen? Almost never! So we loaded up the kids and headed to Magic Mountain for the day. It was a great day to go because Paul was with me and it was nice to have him with me the first time I went. We had to stand in a bit of a line to get our actual passes, but other than that, most lines were no more than a few minutes (in the kiddie area that is). We didn't make it on any adult rides. I'm gonna have to come back with my girl friends one day to do that.
The kids all had a ton of fun. We have discovered that BRANDON is our big thrill seeker. I took him and the girls on a kid sized roller coaster. The girls looked a bit nervous and then flat out scared during the ride, but Brandon was laughing and yelling and ready to go again. I loved it. He wanted to tackle a BIG roller coaster, but I'm seriously not sure he's tall enough to get on any.
First ride of the day! Doesn't Paul look excited?
Here's our "big" roller coaster ride!
Paul and Brandon on the train.
Seriously the cutest face ever! Love this kid. He did well with his monkey backpack. And I must say it will be a life saver when I take the kids by myself. It allowed him to get out of the stroller and walk around without risk of me losing him. We all know he's quite the runner, and with three other kids to keep an eye on, I'm not taking any chances.
Then it was Carter's turn with Daddy.
The kids couldn't stop laughing on this ride.
Big girls driving the truck.
The Ball Room was a total fave. We spent quite a while in here.
Can I get a real one of these for my house? Haha...just kidding my lovely children! Mommy loves you!
We ended the day with a Looney Tunes Show, where Paul got to go on stage and shake his booty to get the balls out of the container strapped to him. He was a super good sport about it and only lost by a fraction of a second.
They took a group shot for us....but as you can tell Brandon wasn't feeling it and wouldn't get in the picture. I just can't figure that kid out sometimes.
On the way home we stopped at Chili's for a family dinner. We were all starving from being at Magic Mountain and inhaled two plates of chips and queso. It was delicious! Can't wait for our next trip out there. Hope it goes as smoothly without Paul to help. Otherwise, it will be a weekend outing for sure. This momma knows her limits!
3 comments:
fun!! can't wait to go, too!
YAY!! Looks so fun! Glad you finally were able to go! Love the last pic of you guys! Brandon's there in spirit im sure. :)
What a fantastic family day! I love the group picture but Paul gettin' his groove on is probably the best!
Post a Comment