Whenever I make any yummy treat, I always have a bunch of helpers. It gets quite difficult in my not so big kitchen, so I've decided to have the kids take turns. Today was Brandon's turn. He's quite good. He said Grandma K (his preschool teacher) taught him to crack an egg. He did a pretty good job. The second one ended up in my hand though somehow. Not sure how that happened, but it dumped into the bowl just fine (Don't worry. My hands were clean.)
Anyway, here's Brandon licking up the beater.
And this is what the cookies were for. A friend invited us over to make these cute wind socks for the Fourth of July. So fun to have crafty friends.
We also went bowling this morning. Wow...I have some lucky kids. I signed them up for "kids bowl free" so they get two free games a day all summer. You just have to pay for shoe rentals. Brandon got bored after five frames and took his shoes off, but the girls thought it was super fun. We'll be trying to go quite often. Especially as it gets warmer out.
1 comment:
Shoot I keep forgetting to try out the bowling!
Post a Comment