Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fin's Glo Zone

The kids have been asking to go back to Fin's Glo Zone since the last time we went, which was over a year ago. So yesterday seemed like a good enough day to finally go. The place was empty. I'm not really sure how it even stays open. Maybe it's a teenage hangout at night. It does stay open till midnight. It's a pretty fun little place though. I don't feel like it's very well advertised. But it's basically an indoor glow in the dark miniature golf course. Plus it has arcades and bumper cars. I think you can even order pizza there too if you want. Or at least you use to be able to. Anyway, it's a pretty short course. 18 holes, but each one is not too hard or long. The kids went through them pretty fast, but they still loved it. I kept telling them to slow down, but with no one ahead or behind them, it was kind of hard to. But they did do a few holes multiple times (which I think is good cuz I'm quite sure Brandon skipped a few). Carter walked around with his club and ball and pointed at things. 

None of my pictures turned out too fabulous, probably because of the black lights, but oh well. At least I took a few. Afterwards, we went to get ice cream, cuz it's summer time and it always seems to be a good thing to do. Can't help myself. It's cheap and yummy!






2 comments:

Beth said...

Cool!! Tyler would love this. You'll have to tell me where it is.

Dana said...

What a cool place.