Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lil' Kickers

A friend of mine told me about this soccer class that she had her boys in. I've been wanting to get Brandon into some fun little activity, and when I found out it was non competitive and more for learning basic skills and having fun, I was all over it. I told Brandon about it, and he was actually really excited and said he would do it. 

The day of he was a bit nervous, but after a few minutes he was totally into it and having a blast! We just did the trial class this past week, but I'll definitely be signing him up for weekly classes. It was TOO cute.

These pictures are all courtesy of Leah.





3 comments:

Beth said...

this looks totally cute. i might have to get my kids in sometime, too. that's cool you can do a trial class. maybe we will this summer. i'll get the info from you.

Dana said...

Great pics Leah

Dana said...

Great pics Leah