Plugged my phone into tonight and my pictures popped up to load onto my computer. I guess Carter was having a bit of fun snapping shots of me and my friends exercising at the Stake Center this morning. At least I was in unison with everyone. I can't say I always am. But anyhow, I got a good laugh out of it.
Had to stop and say hi to cute little squirmy Baylee who was trying to wiggle out of her mommy's arms.
And here's the culprit. Kind of a funny angle of him. He looks like he as chipmunk cheeks. It must be his guilty mug shot.
And while I am talking exercise, I'm gonna put a plug in for my favorite spin studio "Spokes Indoor Cycling". They had their one year Anniversary this past Saturday and had free classes all day. I've been going almost as long as they've been open and I really love it. Usually only go to one class a week, but still. It's a good workout for sure! And I must toot my own horn and say I did two 50 min back to back classes and then a 30 min yoga stretch. Hey....it was free! Plus, I ate out two nights in a row. I needed some major calorie burning. And, I think that yoga stretch helped me a ton, otherwise I might have been super sore all weekend.
Can you spot me in the back row there? Glad I'm not the one in the green shirt though. Better to have a side view. LOL!

4 comments:
Hahahahaha. I'm dying! Those pictures are hilarious!
way to go Amber
This is awesome. Hottie in the spandex!
Um yeah, I totally held my breathe while scrolling down so hoping I didn't make the cut. Whew. But YOU, tall and lean is fabulous!
Post a Comment