Now everyone knows my little boy is adorable and sweet and lovey (yes I'm biased, but he really is.) But he has a stinker streak too. Couple that with the terrible two's and we've had some major fights. He's also always had a sensitive gag reflex. He use to throw up all the time as a baby, but now he has learned how to make himself throw up. Especially when he's mad. He knows I would have to clean up the mess and I seriously think he does it to get back at me for whatever horrible thing I've done (like make him take a nap. Lol). Well today he was screaming and yelling at me about his nap and starting to do his cough that causes him to throw up (yes I know "the cough"). I walked over to his crib and told him if he threw up he would have to sleep in it because I wasn't going to clean him up (yes I was bugged). And you know what he did? He stopped crying, laid down and went to sleep. Score one for me.
I wonder if it'll work every time. I might have to live up to my promise if it doesn't. Oh boy.
6 comments:
Oh good, bc I was worried you might be done with naps!!!
No no...definitely not done with naps. I'm gonna milk that as long as I can. I'm hoping the rest of this NEW year.
Go you!!!!
You are an Awesome Mom!
Must be the age. We don't have the throw up, but we have the same power struggles! Our naptime threat is closing the door, which we have had to follow through on often. (Sigh!)
Keep me posted on this one. hang in there and stick to your promise. Good for you Am. He is adorable and SMART. love you mom
Post a Comment