I think Tina's birthday has turned into a yearly tradition of taking a girls day to the beach. I know....I'm a lucky spoiled girl. It was a small little group this year, but we had so much fun hanging out, chatting, relaxing, and let's face it....a lot of eating. It was a bit chilly this year, but before we knew it, it was 7:30. So we packed up and headed to get some dinner at The Habit and then back home to our cute families, who were mostly all asleep.
Me and my cute friends.
Like I said, I'm a lucky girl! Sure am grateful to have these ladies in my life.
And on the way home, Paul's Toyota Highlander, which use to be my car, hit 100,000 miles. It was monumental so I had to take a picture. Luckily I was in a parking lot, so it was a safe picture taking. It's been a good little car to us and we hope to have it for many more years.



3 comments:
Such a FUN day! Glad I could spend I with u ladies!
You are having too much fun....just stop it already!!! Haha!!! I am so glad you got to hang out with friends, and how fun to go on a weekend getaway with your hubby!! Those are the best!
Such good lookin' ladies!
Post a Comment