Tuesday, June 25, 2013
The first few days of summer
I took the kids to the dollar movies again. This week was Alvin and the chipmunks: chipwrecked. The kids had fun and Carter did well enough. He's a little squirmy but not bad. And for a dollar, most people don't care.
Went swimming a couple of times already. The kids are doing so well in the pool. Carter jumps right in like he's a big boy. First time in almost ten years that my kids all got in the pool before me. I actually sat on a lounge chair for fifteen minutes before getting in. That NEVER happens. But they are getting older. And I have to say in this case, it's kind of nice.
Leah lost her first top front tooth. This puts her total count up to 3! The best part was there was no drama or tears. It just fell right out. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sounds great so far :) And seriously, where did you find that pillow? We use ghetto ziplocs.
I bought it at a holiday bazaar at Dreamworks a few years back. Isn't it cute. I do love it. Ziploc work too tho. ;-)
Cute post!
Post a Comment