Monday, November 11, 2013

Three year old Stats

At 3 years old, Carter is 39 1/4 inches tall (86%) and weighs 32 pounds and 7 ounces (56%). 

He's doing really well in all aspects. Knows lots of his colors. Can count to 12 and can sing most of his ABC's. And best news is that his doctor thinks he speaks pretty well and appropriate for his age. So yay to not having to go through the speech therapy process for the 3rd time.

One thing I have to start with him is OT for his lack of variety in eating. He's definitely not getting the nutrients he needs on a basically carb and milk diet. So I have an appointment this week for an assessment and evaluation. Here's hoping they can help because OT surely didn't do any good when I went through this process with Ashlyn. But being that Ashlyn is a perfectly healthy kid and a pretty darn good eater now, I'm not terribly concerned.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: