Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Well I was in bed all day, so I don't know how happy it is, but still. 

Hooray for the beginning of a New Year anyway. I'm still mourning the end of Christmas and all the fun and craziness that goes along with that. The tree and decorations are down, but I am having a hard time turning the Christmas music in the car off. I tried, but found myself turning it right back on a few minutes later.

As far as Resolutions, I have decided to not review the ones I made this past year. Some I accomplished, some I didn't. Some I forgot about and some I chose to ignore. ANYWAY, for this year, I'm keeping it simple with one resolution.

To finish my Personal Progress by the end of the year. 

That's it. I have A LOT to do on it still, but I think it's possible. It would be SUPER awesome if I finished it before my current Laurels went off to college, but I don't want to set myself up for failure, so I'm gonna say the end of the year.

There….that's all. And anything else I accomplish will just be icing on the cake. Cuz literally I'm drowning in doctor's appointments for my kids these days and have been to the pharmacy more in the last month than I care to admit. Here's to a healthy Happy New Year!

Love to all!

No comments: