Our lovely girls at New Beginnings. We may be small in numbers, but we are big in Heart. I just love these girls!
Callie had her senior recognition night for Basketball season. Her parents walked her across the stage, but I was glad to be able to be there to watch it.
Look closely and you will see a nasty raccoon walking in my neighbors driveway across the street from my house. There were two of them.YUCK! And what's even worse is that they were in OUR backyard later that night and scared me half to death when I opened the back slider to throw away some garbage. Paul threw some balls at him and he ran up the tree and up onto our back hill. I'm sure this wasn't his first or last visit. Ewww….I do not like raccoons.



1 comment:
Dude we have racoons and oppossums a few times a week. Gross - so annoying!
Post a Comment