We let Leah choose where she wanted to go for her family Birthday dinner and after much debate, she chose Souplantation. Callie had a game that night so she had to come in her cheer clothes straight from the game, but we were all glad she was able to be with us.
And Leah was one SUPER happy girl! You just have to love her enthusiasm for life.
As you can tell from the pictures, it was good that we were at such a casual restaurant because the kids were having quite a "rowdy" fun time. It ended up being a late night because they were all so hyped up from dinner. Probably had too much ice cream too! Oh well…it was a birthday celebration after all.
Carter's my little morning buddy. This particular picture he was sporting his ninja turtle shell and blowing (rather loudly I might add) into a little whistle Leah had gotten from school.
It was quite….annoying sounding. Haha…
Bubbles in the backyard are always a hit. I think the boys have gone through an entire HUGE bottle of bubbles in just one week. Granted they spill half of them pouring them in to the bowl, but oh well. They have learned to use that big round wand pretty well and make some big awesome bubbles.
Yesterday as I was rounding into the Valet line, I noticed the sign with ASHLYN's name on it. What a fun suprise to have another Valiant Viking. I know Ashlyn was super excited too and not expecting it to be her. She said she thought for sure it was going to be her friend Dalia, because the girl has gotten it three years in a row I think. I'm really proud of her! She definitely deserves it.


















3 comments:
No joke that is an AWESOME surprise. So cool. You really do have great kids.
Those are some pretty humongous bubbles! Wow!
Wow! Ashlyn - you are outstanding in all you do.
I'm glad Leah had such a fun birthday ... there's more to come.
Post a Comment