Friday, May 23, 2014

Open House

I'm not sure this school year can be beat here at the Schoeni household. All three of my kids have had fabulous years with amazing teachers and I could not have been happier with how much they have learned and grown and achieved! It really is a testament to me as to how important having a good teacher is. It makes me all the more grateful for the teachers out there that truly love their job and the children they teach.

I really never knew how much Ashlyn could like going to school until this year. Sure, she's had great teachers in the past, but she's getting older and it's making more of an impact on her. She's loved having Mrs. Guidroz and has really excelled in all she's done. 




This girl LOVES school. And while she moans and groans about homework, she does quite the opposite at school. Her teacher tells me that she sits attentively, taking notes and soaking it all in. She even reaches out to the "naughty" boy in class and helps him to finish his work too. I love that she can see the good in everyone and doesn't judge people. I hope she always keeps that with her. She's had a great year!










Brandon I was a bit worried about. All day school is long for a kindergartener. And he feels it. But he's done really well this year and has loved his teacher and really works well in school….even if he does his work at lightening speed just so he can be done with it and go play. I'm proud of him for how much he has changed and grown this year and can't wait to see how next year goes. And of course, we all know how much I admire this teacher. She's taught all of my kids so far.  She works so hard for her kids. Stays late most days and really puts her heart into everything she does. And it totally shows. 

















1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Wahoo for a great year - you all deserve it. And it's way too funny seeing how many similar assignments Jackson and Leah and Brandon and Ryan have.