Our whole ward is terribly sad that Tina and her family are moving to Nevada next week. So since it was her birthday last week, I thought it would be fun to put together a little surprise birthday party for her so that everyone could come and celebrate with her. I have to admit, I am not really a very good party planner and it was totally weird creating all of these lies to cover up the surprise, but it was totally worth it and I think she was genuinely surprised. Either that, or she is really good at acting surprised.
Not everyone that wanted to, could come, but we ended up with a pretty good group and we all had a great night laughing and chatting and celebrating Tina's birthday! And we pretty much were the last people out of the restaurant that night…so you know it was a good night.
And it wouldn't be complete without an awesome "Tina" face!
Happy Birthday girl! Hope you know how much you are loved!






4 comments:
Awesome.awesome.awesome!
Best surprise party ever!! Never been so surprised in my life. Thank you so much for setting it all up...that is no easy task especially with so many people involved. You're the best and I love you!!!!
Way fun!! Thanks for organizing it!
Also, can you email me the group photo? Thanks!
Post a Comment