So of course my car thought it was a good time to call it quits. Made for a very busy day before school started since I couldn't get anything done the day before that. It was a good thing we had already done our school shopping, and prep like that. Mostly just a few odds and ends Wednesday.
The biggest news of that week was that Ashlyn got a PHONE for her birthday! Just a "dumb" phone. LOL. But she can talk and text on it and that's good enough for now. She was excited.
Her Beehive Leader and class (ok just Meaghen since there is a 12 year old girl shortage in our ward) kidnapped Ashlyn the day before her birthday and took her to breakfast at Dunkin Donuts. So cute! I'm so excited to get to be in YW with her. Lucky me!
And here you have it. The first official "Class schedule" in the Schoeni household. You know what that means, time is FLYING. How I have a junior high kid, I DO NOT KNOW!? But she's ready for it and so am I.
We got a couple more "swim's" in before school started, FINALLY got Brandon's hair cut and finished last minute preps. I think we are ready for school to start tomorrow. Woohoo!




No comments:
Post a Comment