Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Party

For Ashlyn's 12th Birthday she wanted to have a party. Nothing huge or crazy, but she definitely wanted to invite some friends and go do something. I found this adorable cake and candy shop that does "chocolate pizza birthday parties". Ashlyn thought it sounded really fun so we booked a date and invited some friends. And darn it, but I forgot to get a group picture. I'm so bummed. But it was super cute. The lady who did it was just this sweet Grandma type lady who had the girls laughing and giggling up a storm. Ashlyn had a great time and so I think we can call it a success.

Haley, Ashlyn, Grace and Darby


Lucky Leah got to invite her bestie too. 


Lourdes and Haley


Suffice it to say, Leah ate a LOT of sugar this day.


Decorating some "gourmet" pretzels.


Darby and Ryan (with her hilarious photobomb face)


It was a smash the mommy type photo here.


Chef Ashlyn





Two best sissies, who even though they sometimes argue (not much though) they love hanging out with each other and I hope are one day best friends!

We all love you our sweet Ashlyn! Happy 12th Birthday. 
You are such a wonderful gift
to your family!


No comments: