Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Disneyland

So pretty much if Becky is going to Disney with friends, I weasel a way in to getting myself invited. This time she was going with a friend that recently moved out of CA but was back in town and Becky was getting her and some of her family in. She told me about it….and I tagged myself along. Haha…I'm good like that. 

It was a SUPER cold day and I did not dress warm enough, and I was still tired from the "Walk to the Temple" a couple days earlier (it was a busy weekend), but I still had a blast and am so glad she let me come along. Yay for Disneyland!



Apparently Megan doesn't like her picture taken. 



These are two pretty awesome ladies, that I am WAY lucky to know!





We found a nice indoor restaurant to have dinner at, and Erin, the smart lady she is, got us a table right next to the fireplace. I could have sat there all night.


After the last ride of the night, we got lucky and saw the tail end of the parade, which is always fun to see, but not fun to wait for. 


No comments: