Finally talked Brandon into a haircut. He looks SO handsome.
Met Paul at Dreamworks to see The Peanuts movie one night and snapped a picture of my cute boys.
While I was at Disney, Paul took the day off and got lucky enough to go on a field trip with Leah. They were taking a walking field trip to Chili's as a reward for completing their AR goals and Paul got them this dessert to share. He said he pretty much got…none of it. You can tell from the picture that they were REALLY enjoying it.
I'm taking turns taking each kid out shopping for Christmas gifts for their friends and siblings. I usually do this all at once like at The Dollar Store, but they're all getting older. Plus this gives me a good excuse to get to go out with each kid separately.
Helping out in the boys classrooms.
A rare picture of Brandon's hair back and off his forehead. Now to get him to stop licking his bottom lip. It will pretty much remain chapped the entire winter.
And another rare picture of the kids actually helping with chores. Don't get me wrong….they do chores, and they sometimes help me. But it's usually a fight. But for some reason, this day, they were actually willing to help and not only that, but they did chores for each other. I don't know what I did different. They must have just been in a good mood.









No comments:
Post a Comment