Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday in the Park at Magic Mountain

Some days at this park are just NOT fun. Others are super great. This was a super great one. The weather was perfect, the kids were happy, the lines weren't too long and everyone was nice and full from a quick stop at Wendy's on the way in. It was just a great day and I'm so glad I took them even though we had no friends to go with us this day. Sometimes it works out to just be our little family and that's okay. Well….minus Paul cuz it was daytime and he was at work. But you know what I mean.











I couldn't believe the kids wanted to get on this kiddie ride. It was hilarious. I had to snap a picture of them. 


Leah quickly realized it was NOT fun to be locked in a cage that was far too small for her. Luckily it was a short ride. I doubt she'll be a willing participant again. 


No comments: